US Public Lands New Apk
The US Federal Government* owns nearly 650 million acres of land – almost 30 percent of the land location of america.
These are lands that are held for all Americans.
Up until now, there was no short amp; clean manner to retrieve the limits of those homes with out carrying bodily maps, books, or slowly digging deep on line.
Included in this app are on device (fully works offline), in my opinion selectable amp; superbly coloured layers for maximum of the houses administered by means of the federal authorities:
– Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
– US Forest Service (FS)
– National Park Service (NPS)
– Army Corp of Engineers (ACOE)
– US Fish amp; Wildlife Service
– Bureau of Reclamation
– Tennessee Valley Authority
– Department of Defense (army bases amp; installations)
– Other (National Laboratories, Test Sites, etc…)
Key Benefits amp; Features
– Know which US corporation owns and operates the land youre on or are heading to. Use the quot;Layersquot; icon to choose which corporations you need exhibited to create your personal custom map. (Hint, the toggles are colour coded to the colour every layer is displayed in.)
– Links are furnished to every agencys internet site within the app, so you can in addition your studies as to what land use rules observe for each public land kind – which includes lets in, prices, sports allowed, and limits of stay.
– Map layers are stored on device – no internet connection required.
– Be sure to turn on the Basic base map to see the US Public Land labels for each land area. This base map layer is also stored entirely on your device, and may be utilized if you do now not have an internet connection or would really like to conserve bandwidth.
– If you’ve got an internet connection, you may utilize preferred and satellite view maps as well as the base layer underneath the general public land overlays.
– A boondockers assistant – While US Public Lands isn’t particularly a camp web site locator and does now not have a database of precise websites, by using turning at the satellite tv for pc view map, you may better scout out trails, roads and signs of dispersed tenting places within the limitations of the general public land resources.
US Public Lands Apk download free
– If you have got GPS get admission to to your tool, click the Locate Me icon to expose your present region – know what sort of land youre on right now!
– Built in seek tool locates something on device maps supports (requires internet get right of entry to) – along with towns, states, zip codes, addresses and factors of hobby. A pin is delivered to the hunt region.
Thank you to the Protected Area Database (PAD-US) of the U.S. Geological Survey* for providing the general public area raw map facts that we’ve been in a position to make use of to create this interactive overlayable mapping amp; navigation device. We will replace our maps within the future to stay in sync with improvements to this records set.
Please note, the USGS PAD-US database contains the “maximum up-to-date aggregation of Federal lands and waters” available, but this database continues to be evolving and a few locations won’t be listed and others might not have exactly accurate boundaries. Resolution throughout the state can also range. And continually do not forget – there may be non-public unmapped inholdings inside any public lands – so usually pay attention to local signage, symptoms, and statistics.
The US Public Lands app must simplest be used as an overview, and also you have to usually verify more unique details by means of consulting nearby area offices, administration web sites, and other resources. Do no longer entirely depend upon this app for determining in case you are on public or private land.
*The maps blanketed in US Public Lands had been generated from statistics supplied by using the USGS. Two Steps Beyond is not affiliated with, and does not represent, the USGS or another US Government Agency.