Free Vargo Anesthesia Mega App 2023
17 apps in 1 (Mega App)
This app includes the book/app quot;Anesthesia Case Tipsquot; and quot;16quot; other Vargo Anesthesia apps blended into 1. So it’s far now 17 in 1. This app could be up to date regularly, freed from fee.
The 17 apps covered in this massive app are listed underneath:
1. Quot;Malignant Hyperthermiaquot; – Simplified with the ultra-modern literature from the Malignant Hyperthermia Association website.
2. Quot;Calculationsquot;- ABL/EBV, BMI, BSA/CI, MAP, SVR/PVR, Bicarb Deficit and O2 Cylinder Duration. There aren’t any anesthesia tablets doses calculated.
three. Quot;Crisesquot; – This simplifies the emergencies you could cope with inside the international of anesthesia. Algorithms and review notes from Amniotic Fluid Embolism, cardiac, airway and other emergency situations.
4. Quot;Anesthesia Case Tipsquot; – The quot;Anesthesia Case Tipsquot; e-book (kindle) model on Amazon.Com turned into one of the top promoting anesthesia books the yr it was published. It includes 27 chapters with over 500 cases. The simplified seek engine lets in you to discover your case within seconds. There is likewise a “Notes Section” in order to add personal notes for every case. Cases are often being delivered. Many of the newer cases can’t be discovered in Jaffe.
five. “Anesthesia Drug Box” – There are no drug calculations in the app, simply fundamental pharmacology records as a assessment. This app includes over a hundred and fifty capsules/marketers/products that we typically or handiest periodically use inside the area of anesthesia. Perfect for students and a terrific assessment and brief reference for anesthesia veterans.
6. “Anesthesia Drips”- Common statistics regarding anesthesia drips. There aren’t any drug calculations. This is a user-pleasant pinnacle selling anesthesia app which includes a huge list of cardiac and anesthesia drips. With one click on, the app explains:
*How to mix your drip.
*Popular mixing concentrations.
*Equations used to get the drip charges as a reference
*Pharmacology notes on how the drug works.
7. “Adult Anesthesia” – This app gives you over 350 capsules as a fundamental evaluate.
8. “CABG for Anesthesia”- Tailored for a person mastering to manipulate hearts in anesthesia. It is simplified however nevertheless specific.
Vargo Anesthesia Mega App Apk Full
*Step-by means of-step commands from pre-op to post-op care.
*What to do from the start.
*Setting up the room.
*What the health care professional is doing.
*What the surgeon will do subsequent.
*When and what tablets to provide.
*Common cardiac drips.
*Coming off pass amp; how other skilled anesthesia vendors come off pass.
9. Quot;Blood/TEGsquot; – Notes on blood transfusion and blood merchandise. TEG evaluate notes and simplified for beginners.
10. Quot;Pediatric Case Tipsquot; – Contains how we manage close to one hundred surgical approaches from start to finish. It was edited with the aid of skilled pediatric CRNAs who take a seat the cases and the way they control them.
eleven. Quot;OB Regional Anesthesiaquot; – Contains the same cloth as many OB books, but simplified and consumer friendly. Equivalent to a 500 page e book. Simplifies and person friendly.
12. Quot;LA Max Dosesquot; – One click on and you’ve a quick connection with all of the maximum nearby anesthetic doses.
13. Quot;Local Anestheticsquot; – A brief distinctive connection with all the local anesthetics. Information on:
*Doses amp; concentrations for the kind of blocks
14. Quot;Anticoagulants amp; Neuraxial/Deep Regional Block Tablesquot; – Tables of 25 anticoagulants that show:
*Minimal time between the remaining dose and initiation of a block.
*Whether the anticoagulant can be administered whilst an epidural catheter is in region.
*Minimal time to restart the anticoagulant after catheter elimination.
*When to restart anticoagulant after procedure.
*When to get rid of catheter after management.
15. Quot;Platelet Function Assay and interpretation.Quot;
sixteen. Quot;Pharmacology amp; Reversal techniques of 28 anticoagulants.Quot;
17. Quot;Coagulants amp; Deficienciesquot;